[meteorite-list] NWA's

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 15:46:32 2004

Well that's what the Hupes are doing, trying to get there name in perpetuity
on every piece, owning the market on it, create distrust on the buyers part.
That model works great Mike until you sell your first large lot to someone
who may want to resell or trade some...at which point your statement screws
your customers. Excellent marketing.

Sorry I don't have a better answer Larry, we are being enlightened as we go.

Rob Wesel
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.
Willy Wonka, 1971