[meteorite-list] NWA904 Meteorite, Collection in a Slice, MAIN MASS 1, 968g

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 14:26:23 2004

Hi Dean,
        GREAT post - thanks for saying the obvious! I didn't
feel it was my place to step into a NWA debate to state
the obvious, myself, as, due to my health, I have NEVER
gone there.
        I noted with great interest the LACK of response to
your post! Well, now doesn't that speak volumes?!
        It is refreshing to hear just the plane TRUTH stated
free of the quacking of the ducks.
        Best wishes, Michael