[meteorite-list] SaharaMet Expedition on meteorite impact craters

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 12:26:45 2004

This is from the pellison guys who says terrorists are
being supported by you meteorite buyers.
In court in France my own name was used in French
court along with my postings to this list as evidence
that I stated terrorists were being supported by our
meteorite buys.
Now I ask every member of this list? Where in the
archaives do I provide evidence that Al Quada is
supported by our buys? This is pure fabrication and
efforts to drive everybody else out of the desert. I
havent seen the court document but I suspect they have
taken some of the moronic fights about exporting
meteorites illegally from morocco that me, farmer, the
hupes and others have sadly gotten involved in in our
efforts to claim that "My meteorites are better than
your meteorites" (Yes, I am as guilty as anybody in
this "My meteorites are better than your meteorites"
crap even though it is not possible to illegally
export meteorites from morocco because there is no law
in morocco saying that you cant do it - go to your
local moroccan embassy if you want confirmation of
what I am saying here).
My suspicion is that they took things out of context
and misquoted what was said taking things out of
context.
So lets see, we have a dealer who is known to have
deliberately misquoted other people and lied about
what was said in postings. We know that the pelissons
are people with no scruples and have no hessitation
about lying. If they willingly lie in court imagine
what they would tell meteorite collectors. Tell me, is
this the type of person that you would buy a meteorite
from? They lied at least twice. How do you know that
they are not lying when they tell you that they never
bought a NWA in morocco from aid mohammad and instead
of selling it for 20 cents a gram like I would do if I
bought a NWA from aid mohammad, they offer it to you
at $2 a gram as their own find? They lied once in a
very orchastrated court fraud and made up a story that
meteorite funds are supporting terrorism.
Does known fakers really need three strikes to be out?
If you pay more than 15 cents a gram for a pellisson
meteorite you are buying something from people with no
more trustworthyness than dealing with a lot of the
moroccans. The pellisons meteorites have no more known
about them than if you buy my 20 cent NWAs. You dont
know where they are from.
And yes, I really am pissed off because my name was
used in french court in a fabricated court case.
Sincerely
DEAN