[meteorite-list] BCC and Sales Ratios

From: meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 24 04:33:23 2004

Dear Bernd & List,

I think this is all about the difference between people who NEED to be THE
BEST in what they did, and people who simply WANT to ENJOY. This is actually
a matter of ambition and where one wants to place it. I do not mean that
there is no ambition in trying to enjoy (this is actually my own ambition).
The fact is that sometimes, when the need to be the best is too strong, it
can make people getting blind to the really important things that rule our
lives that you mentioned in your post, Bernd. I guess also that when dealing
meteorites becomes a real business on which one must rely on to make a
living, defending this business is a priority...
Anyway, as you wrote Bernd, we must assume that we are all meteorite lovers
and forget those *wars* that happen from time to time...
Just my understanding, not judging anybody!
Kind meteoritical regards,

Frederic Beroud
www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA #2491