AW: [meteorite-list] Ad - Two Sets of Auctions Ending - GreatBargains!

From: Bernhard Rems <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 16:18:12 2004

Mike is right (maybe not with the wording, but regarding the matter).

The numbers you presented reflect the number of items per auction
session more than the return traffic of customers.

The more auctions you list per night, the higher the ration number of
feedback: number of unique customers will be.

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----