[meteorite-list] Ad - Two Sets of Auctions Ending - GreatBargains!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 16:14:06 2004

I am not arguing, I find this ration to be life-changing data (really, I
will make all ebay purchased decisions based on this new data, not the items
offered). I will redouble my efforts to list a hundred of the same meteorite
on eBay, thus selling more, thus getting more feedback, this giving the lame
impression of being the best seller.
If I put 1000 items up for 99 cent buy-it-nows, they would all sell, and I
would get alot of feedback.
The name argument was one with meaning, this is retarded.
Michael Farmer