AW: [meteorite-list] Ad - Two Sets of Auctions Ending - GreatBargains!

From: Bernhard Rems <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 16:05:12 2004

But your rating is only 99.9%

:-)

Bernhard

BTW - it's not that easy, Adam. Your calculation assumes that each
rating is independent. It could also mean that each customer buys 7
items per auction night and never returns.

So I would say your claim stands on feet of clay. At least it is the
most positive assumption possible, not the realistic one.

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----