[meteorite-list] BCC "Meteorites" [was Milestones] PLEASE READ

From: S. Ray DeRusse <srd_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 14:14:32 2004

I think you answered your own question when you said,
"i dont know who you are or what this is about"
We worked closely with the Assistant Attorney General on certain aspects
of the case, so you obviously don't know what you are talking about.
Next time you might want to ask first before you jump to your
conclusions. I would not worry about statutes or any other material
detail if I were you. Its on the desk it needs to be on now.

Thanks,
S. Ray DeRusse and Bill Cutler
www.bccmeteorites.com