[meteorite-list] Some Good News for a Change

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 01:27:50 2004

Hi Dave and List,

First of all, thank you for the compliment. A few difficulties prevented us
from completing a web site in which the collection would be displayed. The
most difficult was cataloging the collection which took over two years.
Another problem arose because our collection is a working assemblage with
several specimens on loan to institutions all over the world.

We would like to have an online display of both the Hupe Collection and the
Hupe Planetary Collection because so much time and energy were put into
both. I figure we can put something together after Tucson when we drop the
meteoritelab ebay auctions and the weekly rare material specials for good.
This will give us the time to manage a dynamic web site full time and
concentrate our efforts on the collection. I will post a few links from
time-to-time of interesting items as they come available in the meantime.

All the best,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock