[meteorite-list] Space Rocks Looking for a GOOD Home

From: goldmaster <goldmaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 21 07:52:38 2004

Hi List
I just returned from a 3 week hunt in Oman . We found around 85 new
meteorites . But we were able to hunt and collect alot of known material
from known strewnfields . I have a lot of material I would like to donate to
non profit Planetariums , Universities or museums . I have a few larger
pieces and some complete stones but lots of fragments from at least 4
different strewnfields in Oman . Also including franconia and gold basin Az
(if I haven't already sent them some). I will mix them up in size so those
interested will get some nice pieces . They will all be individually labeled
and not just a bag of rocks . I already have a number of places I'll be
sending pieces to so it's first come first serve on the balance . I will pay
all shipping, all I'm requesting is a letter of reciept . If they will be
used for display let me know and I'll try and provide larger prettier pieces
!! I will be out of town for most of this week !! But will get back to those
who inquire ASAP .
Warmest Regards
John Blennert
PS . Micheal Casper and Herord Stalke and other such scum bags need not
reply !!