[meteorite-list] Meteorite numbers

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 20 23:52:42 2004

Bob, I would be glad to, and I think that specific meteorite is a great
example of the problem we are facing.
The Shergottite in question was widely distributed in Morocco, and many
people got pieces of it. I sold under the name NWA 1068.
I am not sure how to approach this one, it is unfair for people to demand
that every fragment of it be classified, as it would be a waste of time and
material.
However, what is the solution? I really don't know.
Mike