[meteorite-list] Re: Dr. King and Collecting Allende

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 19 17:52:18 2004

Hello All,

That great story can also be found in one of Elbert's books entitled "Moon Trip", published in 1989 by the University Of Texas.

Speaking of King's Allende, I am the current owner of specimen #7R-23, complete with the original labeled case and photo. Great piece! Looks like it fell yesterday.

Take Care,

Ryan