[meteorite-list] One cent sale ending now, MANY items still one cent!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 17 20:16:35 2004

I have another meteorite sale ending right not, ALL items started at one
cent!
Many are still there, these are the lowest prices I have seen, go see all of
the items and get some great deals.

Some items of special note:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2285814583
Another heat-shield oriented Sikhote-alin.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2285823484
Gorgeous complete Juancheng stone, 44 grams.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2285827706
Very nice piece of DAG 476, bought from the finder.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2285821048
STUNNING piece of NWA 801, you have to see this piece to believe.

over 50 more meteorites, ALL started at one cent.

  See all of the available items here at these two links.
  http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteorite-hunter

  http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunters

  Thanks
  Mike Farmer