[meteorite-list] BIG NWA869 SALE ON EBAY

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 16 16:07:07 2004

These NWA869 auctions have all been listed by my new
wife who has inherited my AZTECFEAST ebay user id.
Click here or do an ebay search on AZTECFEAST if this
link dont work.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQcatrefZC6QQfromZR7QQnojsprZyQQnojsprZyQQpfidZ0QQsacategoryZQ2d1QQsassZaztecfeastQQsatitleZQQsinceZ30QQsofindtypeZ15QQsofocusZbsQQsorecordsperpageZ200QQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1QQsspagenameZhQ3ahQ3aadvsearchQ3aUS
She has around 400 meteorite auctions listed - mostly
NWA869. She she has been very busy and has lots of
meteorites there for you to look over.
If you look over my usual AMUNRE ebay user id you will
probably find a few more meteorites although since I
have gotten somebody else to do my work for me I sort
of have gotton lazy so my auction numbers are down
now. But look over both AZTECFEAST and AMUNRE and you
will find lots of meteorites
Cheers
DEAN