[meteorite-list] Meteorite Magazine comments

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 15 14:39:32 2004

Dear list,

Below is a link to the graphic we use on both meteorite.com and
meteoritetimes.com to
support METEORITE. Please feel free to copy this image to your web page
to help promote
METEORITE magazine. If Joel has a better graphic to use we welcome it. We
do think it
is important to have a consistent look.

http://www.meteorite.com/MeteoriteMagazine.gif

Paul and Jim