[meteorite-list] Re: Blaine Reed's new Yahoo groups

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 15 11:00:34 2004

Hi All
Blaine Reed wanted me to let everyone know he has decided to set up an email
list for meteorite sales. The list will be used for offering out sales for one
of a kind meteorites and some occasional specials. He promises not to fill
anyone's in box with numerous emails. He also wanted me to let you know you will
still have to call him in order to take advantage of these specials as it is
quite cumbersome and expensive for him to answer emails.

IMPORTANT: Make sure you read the first post on policies and operations after
you have signed up.