[meteorite-list] Amgala

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 20:29:03 2004

Bill,

You have got it wrong again. Our auction started on the 5th not the 6th
when Dean announced his big sale. I mentioned the air abrasion cleaning
months ago if you want to check the records. Why are you trying to start
arguments where none exists? What is wrong with you?. Is it the "J" factor
or just plain mental retardation? You have contributed nothing to
meteoritics and have caused grief for several well known List members in the
past. Please find a new avocation or take your medication whichever is
easiest.

Adam