[meteorite-list] AD: Complete Buchwald for sale

From: Lisa King <volcanolisa_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 11 13:45:11 2004

Aloha Meteorite Listees,

I am interested in selling my father's complete set of the much sought after
"Handbook of Iron Meteorites" by V. Buchwald. It is in the slip cover and is
in very good condition. There is a little scuffing on the slip cover from
going on and off the shelf, but otherwise the slip cover is in fine shape.
The inside title page of volume 1 has my father's signature "Elbert King"
and he wrote "King" on volume 2 and 3. The side of each volume also has
"King" written on it. All volumes are in outstanding condition as my father
cherished this set and kept it in his Houston home in his personal library.

According to a recent posting, the Buchwald set normally sells for between
$1500-$1750 - I am looking for offers above $1400. Buyer to pay shipping and
insurance via FedEX or UPS. Offers will be collected off-list for about the
next 2 weeks.

If you need to see images, or need any other details, please contact me
off-list.

Respectfully,

Lisa King
volcanolisa_at_hotmail.com