[meteorite-list] SALES

From: manuelfregez <manuelfregez_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 11 05:03:48 2004

hello the list,i have put on sale a very nice and huge slice of swedish
siderite
muonionalusta fine IV A found in 1906 norbotten ,sweden.
this is a complete slice of 680 grs with crust around ,size are 20 cm x 15
cm, thickness 3 mm , she's polished and etched on the both side for show an
exquisite windmanstatten pattern few several rounds shape and lamellaes of
trioilite.
This scarce european sideirte fell 800 000 years ago is rarely offer and
more in this weight and size ,it's really a museeum specimen to have in a
collection
for price and pics contact me at the following adress
manuelfregez_at_aol.com

PS:I CAN BE INTERESTING BY NICE CARBO , CAPE YORK? UDEI STATION OR
PALLASITES

regards

manuel