[meteorite-list] AD - eBay auctions ending today, Excellent Values

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 10 11:55:30 2004

Dear list,

I, for one, thoroughly enjoy the sale announcements as they mean NEW and
exciting material has been found and being offered to collectors. This is
what this list is all about, meteorites, in one form or another. The
subject line says "AD" first thing so if you are not interested, simply
click "Delete" and move on; no stress, no mess, no worries.

There is so much on this list that is not related to meteorites that for
complaints of new offerings is kind of silly, don't you think?!

Best regards to all and happy collecting,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
meteoritelab
naturesvault