[meteorite-list] FS: Park Forest 172.30g

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 8 16:00:23 2004

Brice,

That is one heck of a nice meteorite. Keep it...I say.

Anyway, I can't afford it. A lot of people will look at that piece and say..."that thing looks like it may of came from outer space!". Doo-doo-doo...

Strange indeed,

John

-------------- Original message from "Brice D. Hornback" <bdh_at_cyberbound.net>: --------------