[meteorite-list] Aurora Alert

From: Jamie Platt <platt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 8 03:27:48 2004

Al and all -
        Just came in from viewing the same here (NE Ohio)- I've never seen movement
this rapid. It was like shock waves going across the full sky in a split
second, nonstop one after another. I assume at the same speed the solar wind
is carrying the CME. Makes sense I guess but I never seen it move like that
before. Incredible!!! You'd swear we were under planetary attack... :-)

Jamie & Kim Platt
Heaven Sent Alpacas
2842 Townline Rd
Madison Ohio 44057