[meteorite-list] Ad: Amazing e-bay auctions ending in less than 2 hours

From: Eduardo. <rockhoundm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 7 11:38:14 2004

Hi
You have less than two hours left to bid on some amazing specimens:
Krasnojarsk 4.41g fragment. Only specimen I have available (this was in
my personal collection, I just upgraded it).
Millbillillie 15.3g end piece. Very nice!
DAG 489 killer 2.36g fragment with polished face. An extremely nice
martian shergotite.
... and over 40 auctions more: Zagami, Sahara 97089 (EH3), Thuathe,
Allende, Juancheng, Huckitta, Vaca Muerta, Gao-Guenie, sikhote alin (one
with a small hole!), Henbury and much more.

look for seller meteorites.com on www.ebay.com, or use the following link

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=meteorites.com

Eduardo