[meteorite-list] Ad Ebay meteorites

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 4 00:28:36 2004

Again, if that is to be the case, then I want EVERYONE to immediately STOP
using my number, NWA 801, and NWA 1929, and others.
Those are my numbers for specific pieces, and suddenly there are hundreds of
pieces of NWA 1929 on eBay and at shows, many uncut, and I would like to
know how people think they are paired with my meteorite?
Michael Farmer