[meteorite-list] Special meteorites from Europe, China

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 3 20:23:42 2004

Hi everyone, I am home from the munich show and a long trip in Morocco. I
picked up some spectacular meteorites in Morocco, so a month or so from now
expect to see some nice new material.
I also got some goodies in Germany, and a new meteorite from China.

First is Dong Ujimqin Qi, a mesosiderite fall from Inner Mongolia, China
from 1995. I bought a large fragment from the man where the meteorite fell
in his farm, and a small piece broke off in shipping. This meteorite has
never been offered, much less seen by collectors. It is a gorgeous
meteorite, and you would do well to see it on my collection page.
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/dongUjimqinQicollection.htm

The small piece is also beautiful, I paid dearly to get this, so the one and
only piece other than the tiny .05 grams of 4 fragments is expensive, but
also perfect!
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/dong.htm

One thing I got in Germany is a Pultusk individual weighing 198.5 grams. It
has two old labels with it, from an old Vienna Collection. Superb piece for
the collector of historic pieces with documentation.
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/pultusk.htm

Thanks
Mike Farmer