[meteorite-list] Ad - 205 auctions, Over 100 ending tonight!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 3 16:09:06 2004

Dear List Members,

Auctions representing over 200 items with over 100 ending tonight are
currently running. Many are still just 99 cents representing some true
bargains. Do not forget that our greater than 7:1 return customer ratio on
ebay is the highest level ever achieved in the meteorite/tektite subsection.
This means several things, customers are pleased with pricing, selection,
quality and customer service.

This week's rare material special is NWA2126, a very nice polymict eucrite.
There are still two specimens of this officially classified achondrite left.
To see these auctions and other officially classified items of interest
please click on the link below and go to "Go see all current items for sale
by this member." The weekly rare material specials are always listed last so
you will have to go to the bottom of the list.
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritelab

And another set of auctions just listed last night with can be seen at this
link:
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=raremeteorites

True bargains can always be found on our ebay auctions because there are
never reserves and most items are started out at just 99 cents.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185