[meteorite-list] Micro Mike found in cave

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 2 15:45:43 2004

It all fall in place....

The third linked pgae contained this about the spida....

"Earthly spiders are apparently identified by their claws. The few
scientists that have looked at this picture have told me that this
spider is related to a family of terrestrial cave spiders. To the best
of my knowledge, this meteorite has never been in a cave. "

   :-)

Sorry, couldn't stop myself from revealing this stunning discovery....

/G?ran