[meteorite-list] kakangari K3 TYPE

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 30 23:10:28 2004

Hello list and very late good evening.I hope everyone has a very good and
safe memorial day holiday.I got great news today.I am not much on
classification types, but when you have a chance to get what I call the
hardest class to get yet,I am not going to turn it down.I made a trade for
a half a gram of KAKANGARI,type K3 meteorite fragment.This little guy
comes from india and was found in 1890.TKW is only 341 grams.I had to give
up alot to get this, but it was worth it.There are only 2 meteorites in
existence with a "K" class.I could not pass it up.This wil be a much added
piece to my collection.

                                steve arnold, chicago,USA!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120