[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay Stuff - What were we thinking????

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 30 13:45:02 2004

Hey Guys,

Just a note that we have some items up on ebay, one bing a great end piece fo
HaH 180. This is probably an $800 specimen that is only at $73 right now!

I know, we were crazy to make this a 3 day auction ending on the night before
a national holiday, all starting at $0.99 most with no reserve.

And to top it all off, most of you won't even see this post until Tuesday
morning!!!!!

Some folks are going to be reall happy about this...

...If you want to be one of the "happy people" go to my wife's sale page
(my*kids*mom) and check these out:

  eBay.com Seller List: my*girls*mom

or

 http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&
userid=my*girls*mom&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

Steve Arnold
Kingston, AR
International Meteorite Brokerage
www.meteoritebroker.com