[meteorite-list] IS BOB EVANS STILL ALIVE??? (Off topic- final word!)

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 30 09:31:49 2004

Good Morning-
   I know most of you were acting up wondering of Bob
Evans (Restaurant chain owner).
   Well, I work with his true cousin and she typed me
back when I forwaded her the questions from the list.
Her respose is below.
   Also- Thank You to all of the military veterans on
this list for what you have done for this country.
Today is your day and we all owe you our appreciation.
Mike Groetz