[meteorite-list] SALE: NWA1553 (Paired with 1109 and the others)

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 26 21:35:41 2004

Since there is this thread going on I figured that I
would blatently take advantage of the situation and
have a sale on ebay. I have just listed 20 auctions
(Including 15 store items) on ebay of NWA1553, which
is paired a bunch of those Eucrite/
howardite/diogenite things that are floating around
and being discussed.
Particularly note ebay lot #2247224784 and #2247228338
as they have a significant lighter probably diogenite
area and if that particular small part of the
meteorite got classified you could well come up with
something weird classification wise.
#2247220763 is a nice big piece also for somebody
wanting a display item.
I have over 1000 auctions on ebay right now and only
about 150 are meteorites so to find the NWA1553 go to
my ebay id AMUNRE and then click on my ebay store and
then put NWA1553 in my store search field and they
should all show up.
Cheers
DEAN BESSEY
AMUNRE on Ebay