[meteorite-list] Ad - Auctions Ending Tonight - Huge Selection

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 25 19:44:54 2004

Dear List,

Just a quick note to let you know we have over 192 auctions running, most
ending tonight. There is some very good material still bargain priced so
you may want to check these auctions out. We are running auctions for only
a couple of more weeks than we are done for awhile. This is because we are
relocating the entire Hupe Collection and a third party has shown an
interest in all of our duplicate specimens. If you were meaning to pick up
something we normally sell you may want to bid this week or next week.

 To see these auctions please check out the ebay link below and click on
"Go see all current items for sale by this member".

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185