[meteorite-list] From the strewnfield of the newest meteorite fall.............

From: meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 24 01:11:47 2004

Hi everyone, I am writing from the strewnfield of the newest meteorite fall on Earth, aproaching 36 hours old right now. Not many people know about it, but I do, I am here now. I wonder if it will be public soon? It seems that only me and a very small handfull of people know about it even though it is in the USA. I was hunting with several famous meteorite hunters all day today and will be again monday.
More info from me when I decide to let the other so-called meteorite hunters in on the secret or it breaks on the list.
Anyway, lots of fun from the strewnfields.
Mike Farmer
Beautiful fireball videos of this one.
Please do not call me until I write the list back, I am really busy. this will likely be the only email for a day or two, as you all know, this is a busy time at the beginning of a new fall.