[meteorite-list] Olivine Diogenite NWA1877

From: nelson oakes <pinwalla_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 22 16:33:18 2004

Dear List, Please be informed that the best meteorite hunter in the world, Mr. Aziz Habibi has just found the MAIN MASS of NWA1877, an Olivine Diogenite!! Over 543 grams of one gorgeous fusion crusted stone, analyzed by T. Bunch, NAU You can see this beauty along with all the wonderful fusion crusted pieces and chunks for sale on our website www.meteorites-r-us.com We are so blessed to have received this stone we are making a rare offering, like this seldom meteorite, to the list to celebrate our luck at having gotten this Main Mass. This is rarer than Mars or Lunar! The prices are for everyone who wants to have a piece of this unusual meteorite, we're truly all lucky people!! Thanks Nels