[meteorite-list] Gorgeous Amgala Individual For Sale

From: Jeff Kuyken <jeff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 19 06:29:03 2004

G'day List,

I have just upgraded my Amgala to a larger oriented piece so unfortunately I need to sell my previous individual. Meteorites do not come fresher than this! It is a 15.08g individual from Mike Farmer's first original batch. It has a very nice shape and 99% incredible velvet black crust with a small chip in one corner showing the paler interior. Price is $135 plus postage which is more than 10% LESS than what I paid just several weeks ago. If interested drop me an email for some photos.

Thanks,

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085
www.meteorites.com.au