[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorites and Meteorite Books Sale

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 16 11:59:37 2004

Hello Everyone,

I will be involved in a personal project for about a year or so and I won't have much time to devote to meteorites. I will maintain my interest in micromounts but I don't need many of my larger specimens.

I have not done a special sale in a long time but I need to raise some money and make room on my shelves. Here is a link to a special sale for list members. Some of these specimens are one-of-a-kind:

http://www.branchmeteorites.com/salelist.html

Also, I have a single lot of meteorite books at present on ebay. If interested, just do a seller search on my id, branchmeteorites

Thanks everyone,

Walter