[meteorite-list] Happy Birthday Bernd & Thanks

From: Jose Campos <josecamposcomet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 15 14:14:01 2004

Hi Ken, (and List)

Tks for pointing it out to me.
Perhaps that weirdo "meteorite" found by Joe Suarez of Corpus Christi - the one that was "glowing orange, with steam coming out of ALL these holes...", may have caused my PC clock "gone haywire" and "go way far ahead"...as he mentioned.
That might have been a heck of a long-distance interference!!! LOL!
Jos? Campos
Portugal

PS: The PC clock is back to "normal" again - lucky me! One never knows what this weird meteorite might do again...