[meteorite-list] New slices: LAMPIAYRIE from Burkina Faso

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 12 20:49:40 2004

In a message dated 5/12/2004 7:52:21 AM Mountain Standard Time,
marcin_at_meteoryt.net writes:
Main problem that I have is that my dealer know english like me japanise
language :)) so sometimes is hard to know what he want to say.

He probably knows French. Maybe not very well, but better than English (or
Japanese).
So, you can ask him to write to you in French, forward the email to me (or
the List) and I will translate it for everybody!
I can even tell you how to pronounce LAMPIAYRIE. :-)

Anne M. Black
www. IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
IMCA #2356