[meteorite-list] New meteorites: 3x L3 and 1x breccia

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 12 12:12:33 2004

Hello List
This time I not announce nothing for sale :))
I just upload to my page www.polandmet.com in section NEW FINDS photos of my
new (propably) three L3 chondrites and one verry nice L breccia. All this
specimens (except first L3 named NWAxxx2) I find in 3kg LOT of verry ugly,
unsorted meteorites buyed in Midelt Morocco this spring. I have some free
time so I decide to cut some of them to see if I not find something
interesting inside and bingo !!! I cut only a few specimens when next
meteorite show inside a super nice chondrules, "True L3!" I say. So another
2 days I spend cutting everything from this lot. Meteorites from 200g to
10g. When I finished I have now 2x new L3 and one breccia.

Any opinion will be interesting. I not send this meteorites to
classification yet, becouse they are too small. Maybe some day I sacrifice
slices to make thin slices.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195