[meteorite-list] Happy Birthday Bernd & Thanks

From: Jeff Kuyken <jeff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 12 03:10:13 2004

G'day List,

As many of you have probably already noticed, Bernd has been back on the list helping out everyone he can with his wealth of information. Bernd has helped me out many times as I'm sure he has for others too. So I for one would like to say thanks and welcome back. The list has been a much more useful tool over the past couple of months which I really hope continues. Today is also Bernd's birthday which he made the mistake of telling me a while back. ;-) So Happy Birthday Bernd!

Cheers,

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085
www.meteorites.com.au