[meteorite-list] My Cool new Meteorite Photo

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 7 13:52:19 2004

I thought that some people might be interested in a
cute photo of 3 meteorites that I got come today. They
are likely all paired and after chopping them in two
the 3 weigh 970 grams.
The first meteorite in the photo is of particular
interest because the lighter side (The side toward the
middle of the photo) is more strongly magnetic than
the other side of the same rock (Which visually is
different also as you can clearly see in the photo)
Here are 3 photos. Note that all 3 are the exact same
photo. The first photo is HUGE - over two megs, but
worth the download. The second photo is an identical
but smaller photo and the third photo is the same one
again but brightened up 15%.
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-3new1.jpg
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-3new2.jpg
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/aa-3new3.jpg