[meteorite-list] Check this out, if you want quality meteorites

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 6 23:17:41 2004

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2243282644
Above is a $1500.00 piece, started just now for one cent. Check out the supersize photos, then tell me it isn't if not the best, then the second best impact-melt on the market. NO FLAWS in this piece.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2243280539

I also listed this oriented meteorite for one cent. At least a $500 to $600 piece at bare minimum.

I listed almost 80 items today, many at one cent. Over $4000.00 worth of meteorites up for grabs.

Mike Farmer

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunters

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteorite-hunter

Check both of these links for all the auctions. And good luck, there will be some very lucky buyers out there.