[meteorite-list] Info on Scalisi Collection?

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 6 18:50:32 2004

HI All,

Thanks for the information sent to me both on and off the list.

In answer to a couple questions about the piece...

Yes, I do plan on providing a pic of it somewhere, sometime.

No, I don't have plans to sell any of it right now.

And finally, the info I have is that the collection I got it from acquired
it from David New in 1990, and David got it with Scalisi Collection
documentation, but I do not know if it arrived to David directly from the
Scalisi Collection, or through additional as yet undocumented hands.

I'll keep digging. That's half the fun you know. Well maybe a quarter the
fun.

Cheers,

Martin