[meteorite-list] Ad - More Rarities Added to Auctions

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 5 23:18:19 2004

Dear List,

Thank you for a very successful auction last night and congratulations to
those who picked up some serious bargains. In a continuing effort to
relocate and recatalog the Hupe Collection we will be announcing several new
meteorites every week. Currently we are running over 175 auctions, 36 new
rarities added just tonight. Be sure to check out NWA 1288, a fairly rare
release which has been stuck in the laboratory for nearly three years.
Several of the meteorites listed tonight have not been available for years
so you may want to take a look.

To see NWA 3134 and NWA 1288 (this week's new releases) and over 175 other
interesting items please check out the ebay link below and click on "Go see
all current items for sale by this member".

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

We will be releasing thousands of specimens over the next couple of months
so please check in frequently on our auctions. Do not forget the big
Martian auction on the 12th.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185