[meteorite-list] Dunite

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 5 16:16:14 2004

Good afternoon List;
Dunite is one of the mineral groups that are mantle derived here on
Earth, and diamonds are associated with, didn't we discuss diamonds last
week in a different context.
Very small world.
Could there be a chance of diamonds in a dunite asteroid out there
floating around in space?
Space prospector,
Dave Freeman