[meteorite-list] IM BACK.........

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 4 13:31:44 2004

Hi everyone, I have enjoyed the last two months off the list, but am starting to get bored so I am coming back today. I trust from what I've heard from people that the list has calmed down and the fighting has stopped. I have no plan to restart it.

I do have some unbelievable deals on ebay right now, check them out if you want meteorites for pennies on the dollar right now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2241788677
Here is a set of 21 meteorites, including a $300 piece of NWA 998 Nakhlite still at only $202.00! It should go for $700.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2241546721
Beautiful Oman main mass. Look at the photos on the page though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2241554234
1.185 kilo slice of Tafrawet iron, GORGEOUS. Only $700.00 right now! Should be $2000.00

Thanks, I look forward to getting back into the meteorite business now that I've taken some time off.

Mike Farmer
http://www.meteoritehunter.com