[meteorite-list] Special Martian Meteorite Auction on 5-12

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 3 14:32:06 2004

Hello Martin,

Adam gave a past price for Zagami of $140/g, which I recognized as the
same low price quoted from the old Geocities Meteorite Price Guide that
ended around the new millennium (4 years ago). I do remember the details
of that price, it was Eduardo (meteorites.com) who had this nice small
Zagami specimen on ebay and it did not sell at $140/g (I had paid less
years earlier so I didn't bid either :) I don't doubt the low DaG 476
price either. Just thought you might want to know.

David