[meteorite-list] Collectors and dealers.

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:57 2004

Jeannie,

Well put, I think that however much bickering goes on between dealers, =
they all have one thing in common, they love meteorites! It's not the =
sort of thing you can really buy and sell without becoming emotionally =
involved with.

I think you could safely say that pretty well all dealers started as =
collectors (& maybe a few dealers also became later collectors), its =
really like a trading game, you buy/sell trade up until you get bigger =
and better specimens, like the board game 'monopoly' btw - isn't 'Park =
Lane' a fall? :)

 And it is VERY addictive! Gold fever has nothing over meteorite fever!!

Best regards,
Mark Ford