[meteorite-list] Bright Lights Seen Over Wisconsin, Michigan

From: Ron Baalke <baalke_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:56 2004

http://www.ironwooddailyglobe.com/0324tidb.htm

A confirmation on that UFO
Ironwood Daily Globe (Michigan)
March 24, 2004

Ellen Pfeiffer of Ironwood called the Globe to say she and
a friend had seen the bright lights reported by a Kimball,
Wis., man as an unidentified flying object Sunday evening.

Pfeiffer said she and Darlene Korhonen were coming out of
the Pioneer Park Apartments around 6:15 p.m. when they saw
something in the sky that was neither a star nor an airplane.

"It was absolutely awesome," Pfeiffer said. "I never saw
anything so bright. We couldn't figure out what it was."

Forrest Wiedbrauk of Kimball told the Iron County Sheriff's
Department he had seen 12 bright lights over his house. The
lights turned orange and the craft took off over the barn,
according to the report.