[meteorite-list] ad: a couple rare ones

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:56 2004

--Boundary_(ID_8f2T6lIsBlEHsbZK9Fcr6A)

Hi folks,

I just posted a couple interesting specimens on ebay. Included are Luotolax=
,
Julesburg, Rio Limay, Brandon, Alamogordo, and Beardsley among others.
Remember that recent postings highlighted Beardsley=B9s role in the age datin=
of the earth.

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=3Dzagami

Just click on the above link to view the pieces.

Cheers,

Martin

--Boundary_(ID_8f2T6lIsBlEHsbZK9Fcr6A)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>ad: a couple rare ones</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE="Verdana">Hi folks,<BR>
<BR>
I just posted a couple interesting specimens on ebay. Included are Luotolax, Julesburg, Rio Limay, Brandon, Alamogordo, and Beardsley among others. Remember that recent postings highlighted Beardsley&#8217;s role in the age dating of the earth.<BR>
<BR>
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&amp;userid=zagami<BR>
<BR>
Just click on the above link to view the pieces.<BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
<BR>
Martin</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_8f2T6lIsBlEHsbZK9Fcr6A)--